Joyful Clients who have a Monthly Auto-Pay or an Annual Membership receive a 15% discount on special classes, workshops and wellness therapies.
Mindful Eating Workshop
August 23rd – October 11th
Heal your relationship with food and your body with the Mindful Eating & Yoga 8-Week Workshop Series!
Mindful eating—eating with intention and attention—provides a practical, universal approach to decision-making without restriction, deprivation, or guilt. Yoga is a wonderful complement to the practice of mindful eating because simply put, practicing yoga is the art of listening to yourself.
Based on the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program, this workshop series will teach you life-changing mindful eating principles and skills. You’ll also experience yoga practices to help you embody what you are learning. Whether you are new to yoga, an experienced yogi, or even a yoga teacher, please join us to discover how mindful eating and yoga can transform your relationship with food and your body!
Cost – $350 plus $40 Materials Fee
- Eight 50-minute workshops facilitated by licensed Am I Hungry? facilitator Dawn Hopkins.
- Eight 50-minute yoga practices for all levels taught by Anita Sykes, co-owner of Joyful Yoga.
- Autographed copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: A Mindful Eating Program to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle – the award-winning book by Michelle May, M.D.
- Password access to our private Member Portal – Write in your private journal, access our Am I Hungry? Virtual Coach, and use other great tools.
- Mindful Moments – Brief daily inspirational e-mail from Dr. May for 8 weeks to keep you motivated and focused
- Weekly Workshop Summary – Weekly email summarizing the workshop lessons to support your progress
Yoga Teacher Training with Dawn Hopkins
Our Refund/Cancellation Policy: 48-hour notice required to cancel and receive a refund. No refunds for cancellations after the 48-hour period. No refunds or credit for no-shows. Cancellation requests must be made by email to: email@example.com or by calling the studio 480-726-6399. Due to uncontrollable circumstances hosts and/or Joyful Yoga may cancel an event or workshop with a minimum of 72-hour notice, refunds will be honored.