Our COVID safety measures?
- Limiting in-person class size to 11, with social distancing.
- Please arrive wearing your mask.
- Pre-registration and self-check-in is required for all classes.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class start.
- Bring your own props, we are not providing props with the exception of blocks.
- We have props available for purchase in the studio and we take special orders.
- Having your own props is a great way to feel more in control and have all the tools necessary to practice at home.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are not feeling well, or running a fever. You can practice from home as we will still be live-streaming some of our classes.
- We are allowing more time in-between classes for sanitizing the space.
- Teachers are required to self-screen before teaching a class.
What makes Joyful Yoga unique? See what some of our clients have to say…
“Caring loving environment with dedicated knowledgeable teachers.”
“Joyful Yoga has changed my life! The wonderful teachers there have helped me see life in a completely new way!”
“Words cannot express how I feel about Joyful and the awesome instructors that are there. They take the personal approach to address what you are trying to accomplish.”
“I’ve been a member for a couple of months now. The teachers and classes are top notch. Instructors are calm, sweet, and knowledgeable. I love being a part of this close knit, inclusive, caring community.”
“I have loved having Joyful Yoga in my life for many years now. Over the years I have enjoyed all the teachers including the owners Charla and Anita. I have made many friends at this studio. It is very unique and wonderful place.”
“This studio is amazing. Beyond caring instructors, they also offer a variety of classes—mostly, but not all, Yoga. During this time of the Coronavirus they have had several Zoom classes. The studio just reopened with precautions in place. This is a great place and they have the softest, slightly cushioned floor. Comfy. Thank you Joyful Yoga!”
“Love this studio. Great variety of classes and wonderful instructors. Especially love the mindfulness and sound healing offerings, and the Pamper Your Soul workshops are divine!”
What can I do to reduce stiffness and soreness in my body?
- Drink lots of pure water with some kind of mineral content like electrolytes. Continue to exercise regularly. Do what you can, be gentle with yourself. Focus on doing less more often instead of doing more less frequently. You don’t need to push yourself to “be better” or “do more” to have a sense of well-being. After your body gets used to regular exercise, you’ll experience less achiness – stick with it!
Which classes help reduce stress?
- All of our classes help to reduce stress. All you have to do is show up for yourself.
The beauty is the journey, with gratitude, Anita and Charla