What are our safety measures?
- Limiting class sizes to 11 in-person with no exceptions, with social distancing in-between mats. Please arrive wearing your mask. Masks are optional during classes.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 mins. before class start.
- We are not providing props with the exception of blocks. No blankets, no mats, no bolsters, no rollers. Please bring your own. We have props for purchase available.
- Having your own props is a great way to feel more in control and have all the tools necessary to practice at home.
- All of our blankets and bolsters have been washed and fully sanitized. Although we are not offering them for use, we will be selling them at a reduced price, cash only.
- Pre-registration and self-check-in will be required for all classes.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are not feeling well, or running a fever. You can practice from home as we will still be live-streaming our classes.
What makes Joyful Yoga unique?
- We offer more group fitness classes per week than any other Arizona exercise facility.
- We provide assistance for class selection, and accountability partners if desired.
- We offer a wide variety of types of classes: Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Pound & Zumba.
- We help you modify any class based on your body’s needs.
- We make fitness enjoyable, safe, and joyful!
What are the best classes to take to lose weight? To firm up? To strengthen my muscles?
- The best classes to take are the ones you enjoy! All of our fitness classes help you lose weight, firm up, and strengthen your muscles. Attend classes at least three times a week to see and feel changes. Consistency is vital. No excuses!
What can I do to reduce muscle soreness?
- Drink lots of pure water and continue to exercise regularly. After your body gets used to regular exercise, you’ll experience less achiness – so stick with it!
Which classes help reduce stress?
- Every fitness class reduces stress but the Healing Bodies, Healing Minds™ Series of classes are heavily focused on well being: Meditation, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Psoas Release yoga, sound healing and aromatherapy. Classes are some of the classes to best help with stress.
Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! All amounts. No expiration dates. Enjoy!
Do you offer student discounts?
- Yes! Let us know how we can help you find the best package for you.
The beauty is in the journey!
Anita and Charla